Let Go (Poem)

9
Related image


Hey you,
Remember when we used to have each other?
The bads and goods we've been through together
The laughter, crying and holding each other's hands
The promises, gifts, and kisses that never ends
Have you still thought of that?


Hey you,
Can I come around this evening?
I may not know how to hold you close anymore
But when you held out your arms and I was a cracked porcelain
We look at each other as we stood at the precipice
and I know once I fell, I'd never stop
But we were always meant to say goodbye.


Hey you,
You know what's weird is you feel like both parties
 and the person you want to talk is out of reach
and you are mad at them for changing at all
But somehow you want them close
Even though you have to let go
and I know I love you so, love you enough to let you 


C.x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonder (to my friend)

Strawberry and Cigarettes (Poem)

The Art of Giving too Much